Sr.Digital Marketing Manager Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Digital Marketing - Pune - 35 views
- Job Type: Fulltime and in-house
Job Location: Work from home possibility any part of India
We are looking for an ambitious and proven Senior Digital Marketing Executive with 4+ yrs of experience & in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
Responsible for generating quality traffic for our website (US based website and need the traffic also from USA)
Hands on experience in creating marketing campaigns for PPC campaigns, SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, Google Ad words, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn Advertisements and Content writing.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Relevant experience in digital marketing.
2. Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
3. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
4. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
5. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/ Webmaster)
6. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn Ad campaigns.
7. Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP
8. Up-to-date with the latest trends of Google and best practices in online marketing and measurement
9. Video marketing
10. Content writing
11. Planning, executing, measuring and optimizing marketing campaigns across Social
Media, SEM, Facebook Ads and SEO
12. Define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic for the site.
13. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
14. Good understanding of social media strategies.
15. Aggressive learning curve on new digital marketing techniques and mobile marketing.
16. Proficient with Social Media Optimization (SMO)
17. Strong analytical skills.
18. Strategic Link Building, Forum Participation.
19. Perform Directory and Blog Submissions.
20. Experience with A/B testing.
Education: Degree or PG
Extra benefits: Digital marketing certification, Content writing and PHP
Career growth opportunities.
After one year there will be a possibility of raise in salary/benefits along with company shares/partnership.
Salary: INR 4,25,000 - 4,75,000 P.A. Equity
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
PaTaaK is a startup eCommerce US based out of Dallas, Texas with an offshore development centre in India and presently we have 15 employees & growing. We developed an e-commerce site JAiCOUPONS.com and it got launched in 2018.