Social Media Manager Full-time Job2020-04-07 18:41 Social Media Mumbai 694 views
Rafiki is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our growing team. If you are looking for a challenging position that provides the opportunity to develop and lead social media and content marketing campaigns in a range of client industries, then this is the role for you. Our company culture is conducive to developing team members into the best marketers they can be.
Your role as a social media manager will entail developing and executing social media strategies for a diverse range of clients, in order to boost visibility, generate leads and increase customer engagement. This will involve managing an organisation’s online presence, producing high-quality content, analysing usage data, and managing projects and campaigns.
As a social media manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- develop well-thought-out social media strategies and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement for a range of clients
- manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram
- develop and manage campaigns that promote clients’ organisation and brand
- create and curate engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- co-ordinate with graphic designer(s) to create engaging social media posts and content.
- handle and oversee paid promotions across social media platforms including targeting and budget management
- Regularly communicate with clients via telephone, email, or in-person.
You’ll need to have:
- 2 years of experience handling social media accounts across various platforms on a professional level
- a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to digital marketing
- strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
Arjun Sawhney and Sunaina Basu began their quest to redefine what successful marketing looked like in 2018 when they founded RAFIKI. The founders bring together an insatiable passion for marketing along with over 4 years of experience in digital marketing and business development around the world. We are excited to start a dialogue, learn about you and your business and create marketing magic together.