Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Tech position
Technical Writer will consult with engineering and technical staff to prepare technical and end user documentation for software.? Tech generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Tech are as follows
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
Minimum qualification for a Tech are
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English, writing, or communications.
- 5-7 years of experience required in an IT development environment.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Tech are Programming code,technical skill,