Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Copywriting Manager position
Copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.? Copywriting Manager generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Copywriting Manager are as follows
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
Minimum qualification for a Copywriting Manager are
- Bachelor?s degree in journalism, english, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
Major skillset required to be a successful Copywriting Manager are Proofreading experience,content management systems, WordPress,Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro