KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER Full-time Job6 months ago - Account Management - Delhi - 96 views
Job description :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Client Relationship Management.
- Client meetings.
- Account Planning & Strategy.
- Generating New Business from existing clients.
- Operational and client follow up.
- Understanding the requirements of clients, documentation of requirements, project briefing to internal teams, and tracking of project status.
- Regular updates to client and internal management on project status - weekly status reports (projects, due dates, etc.).
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery of the project, ensuring timely escalations.
- Planning digital communication strategy and how different digital collaterals - website, social media, banners, mailers, etc. would fit into the larger strategy.
- Strong data analysis & interpretation skills.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements :
- Minimum 3-8 years' experience in IT Infrastructure or devices.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Servers, Router, Switches, Data Centers.
- Experience in digital advertising and digital marketing.
- A persuasive and creative approach to creative projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A willingness to note and develop relevant ideas.
D&B Hoovers provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies like BINARY GLOBAL LIMITED around the world, including contacts, financials, and competitor information. To witness the full depth and breadth of our data and for industry leading sales intelligence tools, take D&B Hoovers for a test drive.