Graphic Designer Full-time Job5 months ago - Creative - Delhi - 190 views
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
The person should have working knowledge of new and existing digital marketing basics and trends. The person must be able to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate concepts that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers and additionally, identify and qualify trends and be able to make design case for the clientele. The ideal candidate will be required to work as part of a cross- functional team.
• Working with Brand Mangers/ Marketing Consultants, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements, if required
Skills and Knowledge:
• Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Premiere Pro
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
In our Digital Marketing wing, we take care of a brand’s communication from end to end supporting it with Product Design, UI/UX, Animation, Videography, Photography and a comprehensive Communication Design. We also provide services in Outbound Marketing such as Youth Marketing, Community Management, Guerilla and Out of Home marketing.
Our Business Management services include Lead Generation, Market Research and Business Relationship Management. Our enthusiastic team of over a 100 employees curate and execute awesome ideas keeping up with the evolving trends of new age advertising.