Graphic Designer Full-time Job7 months ago - Creative - Delhi - 774 views
Experience – 2 to 4 years
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will be responsible for defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of social media designs, online brand persona, websites, print, product packaging and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Developing social media designs, online ad creatives, web designs, video and motion graphics as the project demands.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Maya, After Effects)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Millennial Work Environment
The term King refers to the aspect of your personality that allows you to lead and also listen to others. It also signifies a company of high and positive energy that makes you feel good to be associated with.Crescent is the waning moon representing growth or development. Our main focus is to create a long-lasting work relationship with clients to grow their business.