Digital Marketing Executive Full-time Job1 month ago - Digital Marketing - Bengaluru - 108 views
- Job Title : Digital Marketing Executive
Job Responsibility: A digital marketing executive is typically responsible for engaging a brand with customers or clients via the digital space, aiming to establish and manage the online presence
Work Time : 3:30pm IST to 12:30am IST
Day Off : Friday
Location : Work from home or from our office in Pune
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- The ability to think objectively.
- The ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns.
- A mix of creativity and analytical abilities.
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities.
- A likable personality.
- Writing content for the website.
- Coming up with ad copy and managing paid search campaigns.
- Designing website banners.
- Developing strategies to improve the site's SEO.
- Helping manage social media channels.
- Mobile specific or affiliate marketing.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time