Creative Director Full-time Job2020-04-09 14:29 Creative Mumbai 692 views
Experience – 5 to 6 years
- Supporting the Creative Director with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Managing and supervising multiple projects and teams.
- Ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs.
- Directing the design and development of creative materials.
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
- Meeting client objectives, values, budgets, and deadlines.
- Leading and participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up with the latest trends, strategies, and technologies.
- Evaluating creative team performance and guiding improvements.
- Degree in marketing, graphic design or related field.
- 5+ years of agency experience.
- Solid knowledge of marketing, brand, and design principles and development.
- Experience leading and managing creative teams.
- Strong concept and strategy development skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong creative mind.
- Fixing any grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors.
- Double check that names, places and organizations are spelled properly and that facts, dates and statistics are accurate.
We are a full-service interactive media agency based in Mumbai, with a tight-knit team of 30+ talented and motivated professionals. We don’t fit in any definitive adjective meant to describe an agency but we sure are creative, instinctual and analytical, and are pretty good at that too.360-degree digital advertising. It’s a cliché, but we do offer services ranging from branding, strategy and media to digital innovations like AR and VR. In fact, we don’t restrict ourselves to anything; we are up for anything and everything.