Copywriter Full-time Job2020-04-07 15:28 Copywriting Mumbai 656 views
Primary purpose of the role:
Responsible for Emerging with digital strategies keeping in mind current strategy research, content, ideation and applications on the basis of objectives. Focus on a solid framework to make them easy to create and communicate with a key focus on technology
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
Content Strategy, Direction & Positioning (For BD & Existing Clients)
– The ability to think about clients’ problems with regards to the objectives to be achieved through Digital Media (on various Digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Mobile) and devise solutions through digital channels as and when required.
– Understanding the brief and create digital business and marketing strategies that align and support client’s digital plans to align with current campaigns and to plan for new engagements that will bridge the gap.
– Besides, Client briefing, identify opportunities and/or challenges in a business where online assets can provide a solution, identifying the unmet needs and goals of the clients.
– Monitor Digital & New Media industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business avenues and improve current offerings
– Strong focus on coming up with Innovative & Interactive Digital Media Campaigns & Ideas for the client. Focus on driving innovation and creativity for the client.
– Showcasing case studies internally within the Organization which might have / might not have been used by the client which could help in pitching a similar concept to other clients.
– Clearly Communicate ideas to the Execution team and guide them on roadmap to deliver the objectives
– Ensures initiatives are executed and managed in a phased and timely manner that meets and exceeds expectations and delivers against client objectives for digital and digital media campaigns
– Re-examining of executions, studying the results and focus on coming up with new plans in case they need to be tweaked
– Take regular feedback from the client regarding the quality of work and areas of improvement
– Maintain client relationships at appropriate levels
– Review Key Analytics (community traffic, etc) to identify a trend that has worked / not worked for the client
Schbang, originally spelt as Shebang is a word created in the 17th Century and added to the lexicon of the English language. It typically is used as a phrase “the whole Schbang”.
The Whole Schbang is a testament to our wholeness or completeness of offering. The idea of bringing various integrated marketing service needs under 1 roof is our reason to exist.
In a World where agencies are digital or creative or media – we’d like to stand for something a lot simpler. A client partner that delivers a solution.