Client Servicing Director Full-time Job1 month ago - Client Servicing - Mumbai - 97 views
Experience – 5 to 6 years
- The Client Services Director will be the senior point of contact for day-to-day management of the business and the ability to sell new ideas and solutions.
- Work with management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
- Mentor and develop his/her team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Encourage respective discipline managers to implement creative solutions.
- Implement proprietary and 3rd party tools into the planning process.
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines.
- Contribute to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities.
- Assist the Operations team with designing the training and implementation of all internal and external tools.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment.
- Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
- Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Partner with Operations and Finance in building client P&L.
- Will lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organization.
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
- Ensure that managers and supervisors are fully trained on all aspects of planning and audience reporting; will require use of research tools, as well as excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Partner with peers in planning and creative agencies, and internal disciplines to work on existing or new business opportunities.
We are a full-service interactive media agency based in Mumbai, with a tight-knit team of 30+ talented and motivated professionals. We don’t fit in any definitive adjective meant to describe an agency but we sure are creative, instinctual and analytical, and are pretty good at that too.360-degree digital advertising. It’s a cliché, but we do offer services ranging from branding, strategy and media to digital innovations like AR and VR. In fact, we don’t restrict ourselves to anything; we are up for anything and everything.