Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Web Developer position
Web developers design and build websites. They are typically responsible for the appearance, of the site and technical aspects, such as site speed and how much traffic the site can handle.? Web Developer generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Web Developer are as follows
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
Minimum qualification for a Web Developer are
- Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.