Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about UX Designer position
UX (user experience) designers measure and optimise applications (usually web based) to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users? problems.? UX Designer generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of UX Designer are as follows
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid their research
- Running user testing of applications, software and websites
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
Minimum qualification for a UX Designer are
- UX design for both graduates and school leavers
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
Major skillset required to be a successful UX Designer are Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills,think creatively