Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about UI Designer position
UI Designer create amazing user experiences.? The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements UI Designer generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of UI Designer are as follows
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
Minimum qualification for a UI Designer are
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Major skillset required to be a successful UI Designer are Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools