Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Tech Lead position
Technical Leads take charge of technical teams. While their duties vary depending on the industry, they typically ensure the smooth functioning of technical operations, monitor and evaluate staff progress, assist with training and recruitment Tech Lead generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Tech Lead are as follows
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
Minimum qualification for a Tech Lead are
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant Management certification may be required.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Tech Lead are Technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting