Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about PHP Developer position
As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers. PHP Developer generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of PHP Developer are as follows
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
Minimum qualification for a PHP Developer are
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
Major skillset required to be a successful PHP Developer are SQL/NoSQL databases,Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.