Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Mobile App Developer position
The Mobile Developer's responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications, and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications. Mobile App Developer generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Mobile App Developer are as follows
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
- Knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications.
Minimum qualification for a Mobile App Developer are
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask
Major skillset required to be a successful Mobile App Developer are Android, iOS, and Windows devices.