Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Frontend Developer position
Front End Developers are computer programmers who specialize in website design. Front End Developer duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design Frontend Developer generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Frontend Developer are as follows
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Minimum qualification for a Frontend Developer are
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.