Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Backend Developer position
Back-end Developers create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user.? Backend Developer generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Backend Developer are as follows
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Minimum qualification for a Backend Developer are
- Bachelor?s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
Major skillset required to be a successful Backend Developer are Ava, PHP, or Python, and operating systems