Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about API Integration Expert position
The API Integration Specialist is equal parts software development aficionado, data exchange problem solver, and master relationship builder. API Integration Expert generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of API Integration Expert are as follows
- Become an integral part of a dynamic team of developers in delivering complex data integration solutions utilizing both proprietary technologies and third-party APIs
- Design, implement, and test API integrations based on system requirements
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges, and status/progress of the project
- Document requirements, design, architecture, and test scripts
- Perform full system and data integrity testing with technology platforms
Minimum qualification for a API Integration Expert are
- 3+ years of experience working hands-on with a variety of API integrations
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Possess excellent relationship building skills
Major skillset required to be a successful API Integration Expert are TCP / IP, HTTP, FTP,mySQL, REDIS, ElasticSearch, .etc