Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Social media Specialist position
Social Media Specialists focus on creating appealing and creative digital content for a company's various social media platforms. Social media Specialist generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Social media Specialist are as follows
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company?s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
Minimum qualification for a Social media Specialist are
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
Major skillset required to be a successful Social media Specialist are Analytics software, Social Media Tools, Creative Designing, Content Writing.