Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Social Media Associate position
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. Social Media Associate generally are hired with an experience of 3-4 years.
Key responsibilities of Social Media Associate are as follows
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company?s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
Minimum qualification for a Social Media Associate are
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Fluency in English
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Social Media Associate are design, knowledge on social media platforms, content writing.