Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Social Media Analyst position
The Social Media Analyst is responsible for providing feedback to clients and Social Media Directors to let them know how a campaign has been received and how it should be adjusted.. Social Media Analyst generally are hired with an experience of 4-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Social Media Analyst are as follows
- Analyzing social media post metrics.
- Making a note of posts that perform poorly and finding evidence for why this may be.
- Reporting to the Social Media Director to inform them of the success of social media campaigns.
- Providing constructive criticism to content creators to help them make improvements.
- Observing follower engagement and building a report on their behaviors.
Minimum qualification for a Social Media Analyst are
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, or Media, or training with Social Media.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media best practices.
Major skillset required to be a successful Social Media Analyst are Social Media Assistant, Content Creator, analyze data,constructive criticism.