Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Head - Social Media position
Social media head holds experienced, strategic and highly creative individual to lead its global social media marketing efforts. Working to create best-in-class strategies, breakthrough creative content and leveraging both established and emerging platforms, this individual will direct all social media activities to help engage new and existing customers. Head - Social Media generally are hired with an experience of 9-10 years.
Key responsibilities of Head - Social Media are as follows
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels.
- Work with agencies, publishers, platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms
- Own the content development relationships with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and other primary/key partnerships.
- Provide inspirational and creative and thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
Minimum qualification for a Head - Social Media are
- BS in relevant discipline.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading small and large organizations (10 ? 100+ people).
Major skillset required to be a successful Head - Social Media are Strong leadership abilities,Conflict resolution skills,Team player,multi-tasking skills