Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about SEO Executive position
The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness. SEO Executive generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of SEO Executive are as follows
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
Minimum qualification for a SEO Executive are
- Marketing degree or related.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis
- Extensive experience in SEO
Major skillset required to be a successful SEO Executive are Google Analytics,coding techniques,web design and site structures