Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about SEO Analyst position
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. SEO Analyst generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of SEO Analyst are as follows
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals ? general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
Minimum qualification for a SEO Analyst are
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 1 ? 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Major skillset required to be a successful SEO Analyst are Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, HTML/CSS and website administrations