Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Senior SEO Manager position
SEO Manager goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company?s profitability. Senior SEO Manager generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Senior SEO Manager are as follows
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of?SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
Minimum qualification for a Senior SEO Manager are
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
Major skillset required to be a successful Senior SEO Manager are Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ,Google Analytics, WebTrends