Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Senior PR Executive position
Senior Public Relations (PR) Executive is a media and public relation professional responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating communications strategy in order to support the communication objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national and international markets. Senior PR Executive generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Senior PR Executive are as follows
- Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies?
- Organize and manage various Public Relations activities?
- Measure performance of each activity and event
- Determine KPIs for PR
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
Minimum qualification for a Senior PR Executive are
- MA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience asPublic Relations Specialist
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Senior PR Executive are Critical thinker and analytical problem solver,time management skills