Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about PR Strategist position
PR Strategist charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients. PR Strategist generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of PR Strategist are as follows
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
Minimum qualification for a PR Strategist are
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience handling a press conference.
Major skillset required to be a successful PR Strategist are Pitch to media,consumer marketing,creatively and strategically