Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about PR Manager position
Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. PR Manager generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of PR Manager are as follows
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
Minimum qualification for a PR Manager are
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Event planning experience
Major skillset required to be a successful PR Manager are Social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, national business and industry media outlets