Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Online Reputation Manager position
Reputation managers are PR specialists who monitor and control online activities of an organization?s brands and sub-brands. They make sure that favourable reviews stand above unfavourable ones. Online Reputation Manager generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Online Reputation Manager are as follows
- ORM should put forth an image which conveys the message that the company values customer responses.
- Customers are sure to research about a company before making a purchasing decision and your lack of response to negative comments or reviews can make them hesitant.
- A reputation manager has to help cope with scrutiny by business communities, regulators and corporate governance teams. This can be done by implementing good reputation management practices.
- Work towards enhancing and building the organization?s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Be well prepared for taking immediate action when the company?s reputation has been tarnished.
Minimum qualification for a Online Reputation Manager are
- Qualifications like a Bachelors or Masters in Business Management?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Event planning experience
Major skillset required to be a successful Online Reputation Manager are SEO and knowledge in programming