Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Digital PR Strategist position
The Digital Strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.? Digital PR Strategist generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Digital PR Strategist are as follows
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Create integrated and cost effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organization.
Minimum qualification for a Digital PR Strategist are
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Digital PR Strategist are Business knowledge,Deadline driven,Insightful and perceptive.