Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about SEM Executive position
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. SEM Executive generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of SEM Executive are as follows
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Minimum qualification for a SEM Executive are
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience generating SEM reports