Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Programmatic Ad Operations position
Ad Operations?teams input, serve, target, optimize, manage, and report on the performance and traffic of online ads. Programmatic Ad Operations generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Programmatic Ad Operations are as follows
- Ad operations managers implement and schedule advertisement campaigns for a range of clients across a wide variety of industries and digital media platforms.
- Ad operations managers take care of a team, which means listening to complaints and requests from team members
- Ad operations managers are also in charge of putting together and tweaking an overall budget for a campaign
- Ad operations managers are in charge of analyzing just how an ad campaign did, looking at all of the data and metrics to determine audience conversion
- Taking care of all of the inter-relationships formed, and making sure that all of the output from that team is stellar in nature.
Minimum qualification for a Programmatic Ad Operations are
- Bachelor?s degree in the management of business
- At least two years in an advertising capacity within a firm or a company with a good reputation.?
- Communication skills are an absolute necessity for this position, both in written and in verbal form.?
Major skillset required to be a successful Programmatic Ad Operations are CSS or HTML,team player,strong presentation skills