Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Performance Marketing Executive position
The Performance Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts. He is a person with a keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the performance marketing department. Performance Marketing Executive generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Performance Marketing Executive are as follows
- The Performance Marketing Manager also manages high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business?s online platforms.
- The role of the Performance Marketing Manager is a collaborative role and, as such, he collaborates with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- The Performance Marketing Manager is also tasked with making efforts towards reaching as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels.
- The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for several analytical functions.
- Performance Marketing Manager is also tasked with ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction.
Minimum qualification for a Performance Marketing Executive are
- The Performance Marketing Manager must have a bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field.?
- A candidate for the position will have had 3 years working experience in online acquisition marketing position.
- A candidate for this position must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
Major skillset required to be a successful Performance Marketing Executive are Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel,marketing campaigns and programs.