Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Paid Media Specialist position
As a Paid Media Exec you will be working on a range of clients across different industries including smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts with a wide range of budgets. Paid Media Specialist generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Paid Media Specialist are as follows
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of merchants in all areas of online
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Manage your spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximizing profits
- Work with account management team to help provide insight for clients
- Work with the sales team to provide forecasts & presentations.
Minimum qualification for a Paid Media Specialist are
- At least 2 years? experience of running PPC campaigns within an agency or affiliate environment
- Have previous PPC experience, preferably in a direct employer environment
- Have strong copywriting, reporting and communication skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Paid Media Specialist are MS Office suite,B2B and B2C models