Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Paid Media Manager position
Paid Marketing Manager is a marketing professional responsible for the paid marketing performance, including reviewing budgets, implementing the marketing strategy and overseeing and supporting the marketing team members. Paid Media Manager generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Paid Media Manager are as follows
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
Minimum qualification for a Paid Media Manager are
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Paid Media Manager are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, paid search, retargeting, social network advertising