Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Paid Media - Head position
Paid Marketing Head is a marketing professional responsible for the paid marketing performance, including reviewing budgets, implementing the marketing strategy and overseeing and supporting the marketing team members. Paid Media - Head generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Paid Media - Head are as follows
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
Minimum qualification for a Paid Media - Head are
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Paid Media - Head are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, paid search, retargeting, social network advertising