Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Ad Specialist position
AD Specialist?to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. Ad Specialist generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Ad Specialist are as follows
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization,?advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
Minimum qualification for a Ad Specialist are
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
Major skillset required to be a successful Ad Specialist are Traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media,traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media