Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Ad Sales position
The Advertising Sales Manager handles all of the business?s advertising campaigns from their conceptualization to their completion. He is tasked with driving the implementation of consumer plans across multiple products and teams. Ad Sales generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Ad Sales are as follows
- The Advertising Sales Manager is tasked with identifying, prioritizing, and closing new consumers in order to meet the business?s ad sales revenue and profit targets.
- The Advertising Sales Manager also plays a strategic role in the advertising sales department where he effectively manages the business?s ad sales pipeline and develops a strategy for the long-term sustained success of the ad sales department.
- The Advertising Sales Manager also plays a research role in the ad sales department for new advertising approaches that will lead to the capture of new markets.
- The Advertising Sales Manager is also in charge of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with consumers, external partners, and collaborating teams.?
- The role of the Advertising Sales Manager is also a collaborative role, where he closely works with the key account department in building and maintaining high-value consumers to the business in order to achieve sales targets continuously.
Minimum qualification for a Ad Sales are
- The Advertising Sales Manager has to have a bachelor?s degree in business, marketing, or any other related field.
- A candidate for this position has to have had at least 2 years of working experience in advertising sales experience, working as junior support personnel in the department.
- Communication skills are an absolute necessity for this position, both in written and in verbal form.?
Major skillset required to be a successful Ad Sales are Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint,?excellent team player,CRM systems