Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Media Planning Executive position
A?Media Planning executive conducts market research and develops effective marketing campaigns for businesses and advertisement agencies. Media Planning Executive generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Media Planning Executive are as follows
- Research and evaluate market data.
- Oversee campaign budgets and negotiate costs for features such as advertising room and social media campaigns.
- Supervise the implementation of media campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and analyze their behavior, characteristics, and routines.
- Choose the best media outlet combination for different campaigns.
Minimum qualification for a Media Planning Executive are
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years? experience as a media planner or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools
Major skillset required to be a successful Media Planning Executive are Creative eye,campaign evaluation metrics,analytical mind