Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Media Planner position
A?Media Planner?conducts market research and develops effective marketing campaigns for businesses and advertisement agencies. Media Planner generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Media Planner are as follows
- Research and evaluate market data.
- Oversee campaign budgets and negotiate costs for features such as advertising room and social media campaigns.
- Supervise the implementation of media campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and analyze their behavior, characteristics, and routines.
- Choose the best media outlet combination for different campaigns.
Minimum qualification for a Media Planner are
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years? experience as a media planner or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools
Major skillset required to be a successful Media Planner are Creative eye,campaign evaluation metrics,analytical mind