Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Media operations Associate position
The Media Operations Associate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, implementation and management of custom media campaigns, including budget and invoice management, gathering of assets, traffic instructions and the creation of ad serving tags.. Media operations Associate generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Media operations Associate are as follows
- Lead and manage all tagging, tracking, delivery and reporting of campaigns
- Management of communication between the Agency and media partners
- Follow-up with production and media in regard to posting and rotation status, both before and after campaign is live
- Create and manage Client Authorizations and Vendor Insertion Orders
- Review billing rates and fees in the billing system to ensure agreement with contractual terms and conditions
Minimum qualification for a Media operations Associate are
- Bachelor?s Degree
- Strong organization, data management, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills
Major skillset required to be a successful Media operations Associate are Internet technologies,MS Office Suite,Internet technologies