Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Manager Media Planning and Buying position
Effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals.. Manager Media Planning and Buying generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Manager Media Planning and Buying are as follows
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
Minimum qualification for a Manager Media Planning and Buying are
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
Major skillset required to be a successful Manager Media Planning and Buying are Advertising ,media trends,multitasking abilities,Critical thinking skills