Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Head - Media Planning position
Media Planning Head will have an impressive record of achievement in the field of media planning gained at a senior level. You will have proven experience of developing digital media inventory, be experienced and capable in developing and delivering Ad Ops and have experience and knowledge of analysing, interpreting and applying media research.?. Head - Media Planning generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Head - Media Planning are as follows
- Will be a strong leader, championing outstanding strategic cross-channel media planning.
- Develop and grow the Marketing and Audiences media inventory across platforms, increasing the volume and value of opportunities
- Work with Marketing teams and Channel and Platform Management
- Will lead the development and expansion of media inventory, in particular on digital platforms.?
- Media Planning team in the delivery of inventory schedules and implementation of campaign plans
Minimum qualification for a Head - Media Planning are
- Media planning gained at a senior level
- Experience of developing digital media inventory
- Team leader with significant experience of line management
Major skillset required to be a successful Head - Media Planning are Analysing, interpreting and media research