Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Media Planning Manager position
A Media Planner conducts market research and develops effective marketing campaigns for businesses and advertisement agencies.. Media Planning Manager generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Media Planning Manager are as follows
- Research and evaluate market data.
- Oversee campaign budgets and negotiate costs for features such as advertising room and social media campaigns.
- Supervise the implementation of media campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and analyze their behavior, characteristics, and routines.
- Choose the best media outlet combination for different campaigns.
Minimum qualification for a Media Planning Manager are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a media planner or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools
Major skillset required to be a successful Media Planning Manager are Campaign evaluation,analytical mind,presentation skills