Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about HR Manager position
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. HR Manager generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of HR Manager are as follows
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions?
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Minimum qualification for a HR Manager are
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful HR Manager are HRIS and talent management systems.