Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about HR Executive position
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. HR Executive generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of HR Executive are as follows
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360? evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
Minimum qualification for a HR Executive are
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Solid communication skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive,?HR Manager?or similar role
Major skillset required to be a successful HR Executive are Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems,full-cycle recruiting,labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)