Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Sr. Marketing Manager position
The Marketing Manager holds a high-level of responsibility for marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated and purpose-driven marketing strategy.. Sr. Marketing Manager generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of Sr. Marketing Manager are as follows
- Ensure that the marketing team meets all marketing objectives
- Develop and continually innovate the go-to-market strategy for new and existing services
- Sales enablement along with measuring, monitoring, and reporting on marketing performance
- Assist in onboarding and completing any potential merges or acquisitions
- Work closely with service and niche leaders to define marketing materials and go-to-market strategy
Minimum qualification for a Sr. Marketing Manager are
- Bachelor?s degree in business administration, marketing, and communications, or relevant field preferred
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Experience in amplifying and growing a team
Major skillset required to be a successful Sr. Marketing Manager are Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, SEO, WordPress,Google Business Tools, Customer Relationship Management software Marketing Automation andSocial Media Management Tools