Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Marketing Manager position
A marketing manager builds that awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet consumer need ? and maximize profits. ... They manage internal teams, craft (or oversee) promotional messaging and products, and work to publish or distribute them to the public via media, advertising, and social media.. Marketing Manager generally are hired with an experience of 5-6 years.
Key responsibilities of Marketing Manager are as follows
- Contributes to marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
Minimum qualification for a Marketing Manager are
- Bachelor?s or master?s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Major skillset required to be a successful Marketing Manager are Managing Processes, Self-motivated, customer-focused, research, statistical analysis, financial planning